Announcing Fall 2015: LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
A partnership between the Oakland Housing Authority and the Attitudinal Healing Connection, Inc.
Earn College Credit while you develop creativity, build community and bring change to your neighborhood!
A 12 week structured curriculum focused on:
- Facilitation Skills
- Restorative Justice/Conflict Mediation
- Public Speaking
- Access Educational Opportunities
- Attitudinal Healing & Healing Circles
- Community Problem Solving
- Understanding Volunteerism
- Building Strengths & Personal Growth
- Identifying Personal Asset
Good Neighbor Leadership Institute
For information or application contact:
Aeeshah Clottey, Attitudinal Healing Connection, Inc.
P: (510) 652.5537 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org